Home Health Assessment in Georgia
Deciding when to call in help from a professional caregiver can be a daunting task. Many seniors are resistant to receiving help at home for fear of losing their independence. In spite of this, family members often have concerns that their loved one may need some additional assistance. Abundant Life Assisted Services home care is happy to provide a registered and free visit at your house and offer a nursing assessment on whether or not Senior Home Care Services in Georgia is ideal for your situation.
This includes: In Home Elderly Care or Senior Care Services such as:
- Suggestions for safety precautions in the home (such as removing rugs that could cause a fall, installing grab bars in the bathroom etc.)
- Resources to help the senior remain independent at home
- Information about the services that ALAS provides that may be of help to the senior
- Answer any questions of the senior of the family
- Take blood pressure and vital signs
If you would like to take advantage of this free offer, please call us at 678-319-0307. You may also complete the form below to request a Free In-Home Assessment.
We accept the following forms of pay:
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Veteran Benefits